Meetings and minutes
For the date of the next Parish Council Meeting and the agenda (if available), go to the agenda page.
For the minutes of previous meetings of the Parish Council, go to the link at the bottom of this page.
Parish Council Meetings are held from time to time, throughout the year, subject to the availablility of a quorum of Councillors. These meetings are open to members of the public, who are invited to attend. Notice of planned meetings is published on the Parish Council notice board at the centre of the village, and on this website, together with the agenda for fothcoming meetings, and minutes of previous meetings.
Also, once a year, there is an Annual Parish Meeting and an Annual Parish Council Meeting -- see below:
Annual Parish Meeting. Every Parish must hold an annual meeting between 1st March and 1st June. Other Parish meetings can be called, but there must be an Annual meeting. The meeting is called by the Parish Council (but it is not a meeting of the Parish Council). Any Councillor who attends is there as a parishioner. The meeting is Chaired by the Chairman of the PC if present. The meeting sets its own agenda, and is the opportunity for any parishioner to speak on any matter concerning the village. The meeting places no obligation on the Parish Council, but of course the comments made are the views of the village, and should be taken into account.
Annual Parish Council Meeting. This meeting must be held during May. It is the annual working meeting of the Parish Council to elect new chairman and vice-chairman, and this is the only specified essential actions of that meeting. The more usual format is to include any regulatory amendments and financial and audit reports if available. Other agenda items of interest may be added to ensure the meeting is of relevance to parishioners.
Meetings of the Pettaugh Parish Council are open to the public -- everyone is welcome.
Minutes of Meetings
Minutes of meetings are available online soon after being approved by the council.
To view minutes, select "Minutes for ... " for the appropriate year, on the left of this page, and then select the meeting date from the list.
Back to Top
Back to Parish Council
Back to Home
- PC.Minutes.14.01.20. Page2.
- PC.Minutes.14.01.20. Page1.
- PC.Minutes10June2020Pg1 4
- PC.Minutes17March2020.Pg1 2
- Draft Agenda for Parish Council Meeting planned for the 31 March 2020 but which was not held due to the Covid-19 pandemic and referred to at item 5 of the Minutes on 10 June 2020
- PC.Minutes.19.6.19. Page3.
- PC.Minutes.21.8.19. Page1.
- PC .Minutes 10th January 2019 pages 1-2
- PC. Minutes 6th March 2019 pages 1-2
- PPC Council Meeting Approved Minutes 150519
- PC.Minutes.19.6.19. Page 1
- PC.Minutes.19.6.19. Page2.
- PC.Minutes.3.12.19. Page1.
- PC.Minutes.3.12.19. Page2
- PC.Minutes.12.9.19. Page2.
- PC.Minutes.12.9.19. Page1.
- PC.Minutes.21.8.19. Page2.
- PC minutes 13th June 2018
- PC Minutes 29th November 2018 page1-2
- Pettaugh Annual Parish Meeting Approved Minutes 010518
- PPC Annual Parish Meeting Draft Minutes 010518
- PC minutes 1st May 2018
- PC minutes 21st March 2018
- PC minutes 2 17 January 2018
- PC minutes 1st November 2017 draft
- PC minutes 9th August 2017 final
- Annual PC meeting 24th May 2017 final
- PC mins 11th January 2017
- Parish Council mtg 16th November 2016
- Parish Council mtg 12th October 2016
- Parish Council mtg 3rd August 2016
- Annual PC meeting 11th May 2016
- PC meeting 20th January 2016
- PC meeting 2nd December 2015
- PC meeting 16th September 2015
- Annual PC meeting 19th May 2015
- PC meeting 28th April 2015
- PC meeting 24th February 2015
- PC meeting 19th January 2015
- PC meeting 3rd November 2014
- PC meeting 9th September 2014
- ANNUAL PARISH MEETING 30th May 2014 Draft
- Annual PC meeting 19th May 2014
- PC meeting 7th April 2014
- PC meeting 26th February 2014
- PC meeting 25th January 2014